Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Get 3 summer colors with 2 Revlon Balm Stains

Thanks to Rite Aid's 40% off sale on Revlon this week, I purchased Revlon's Balm Stain in Smitten (fuchsia pink) and Rendezvous (clear orange) for about $5 each.

Alone, each provides a punch of long lasting color. But, the magic happens when you layer these together and get a bright coral.

Swatches: Smitten, DIY Layered Coral, Rendezvous. Pictures taken without flash and with flash (both indoors).

Disclosure: I purchased these items.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I read your comment on Emely Noels Blog about your Germany Trip. So I am from Germany and I want to recommand some products. We have a couple of Make Up Stores ( "DM" , "Rossmann", "Mueller" , "Budni" ) So please check out " DM " . They have a lot of make up brands ( very cheap, but good quality " Catrice" , "Essence" , "Manhattan") and they have their own products ( "Balea" - lot of very cheap showergels, bodylotion, haircare, etc). I recommand the Photo Finish Liquid Foundation of "Catrice" and most of their eyeshadows. Also you really have to buy the " I love extreme - Mascara" by "Essence". These two products are very famous in the german blogger and youtube-world. :-) I hope I could help you

    ReplyDelete